User should have the following:
- 1. BSNL SIM card installed.
- 2. Java enabled mobile phone.
- 3. Andhra Bank Prepaid card.
- This is a menu driven application where user has to enter the details asked for in simple step-by-step process to get the ticket.
- Install the application.
- Select the Register option to get the mPIN.
- Click the icon BSNL Prepaid Card
- Select Ticketing > Train (IRCTC)
- Fill up the journey details such as From stn, To Stn, Train No, DOJ, Class, Quota, passenger details.
- Enter the mPIN to get the ticket information.
- SMSes: without charges.
- PG Charges: Currently NIL
- Agent Service Charges: As applicable.
- Helpline No. : 040-39849644
- Helpline Email : email@example.com
Note : This service will not be available between 0800-1200 hrs (You can’t book tatkal ticket using your mobile). However, the ticket can still be booked using mobile through IRCTC main site www.irctc.co.in